The College of Liberal Arts offers more than 45 degrees through 25 academic departments and two-dozen centers and institutes featuring world-class programs in such fields as History, English, Philosophy, Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, and Spanish and Portuguese. The College is committed to the idea that understanding history, society and culture helps students better understand — and, ultimately, thrive in — the world beyond campus. The college’s 500 faculty include Guggenheim and MacArthur Fellows, members of the National Academy of Sciences and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. The College of Liberal Arts’ commitment to providing a top-tier education, conducting groundbreaking research and preparing young minds for the world is central to The University of Texas’ history and future.
- For information regarding navigating through International Contracts:
- For information regarding grants for International Studies:
- For information regarding resources for International Travel:
- For information regarding initiating a Study Abroad Proposal:
- For information regarding College of Liberal Arts International Study Advisory Committee (CLAISAC):
- College of Liberal Arts Faculty Handbook: